Fire Escape Planning for Rosemary Beach Residents?
Our Destin, Seaside, and Freeport team knows that having a good escape plan and practicing it with everyone in the family can make a positive difference in the outcome of a fire event in Rosemary Beach. An escape plan is an essential part of a home fire safety plan. Here are some tips for creating one from the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all of the doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have a designated place (tree, mailbox, light pole) a safe distance away from the house where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Include plans for your pets
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
Call Us Today!
When your Rosemary Beach home or commercial business has fire damage, our local team in Destin, Seaside, and Freeport is Here to Help ® We’ll restore your fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-267-0746.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.